Green Meads Farm
Richmond, Massachusetts ~USA

Interior of what is now the training stable

at Green Meads Farm

These photos were taken right after the interior was completed before any cows were brought in. These were taken by The Berkshire Eagle, the local newspaper from Pittsfield, MA in about 1950. Today the stanchions have been removed and replaced with 10 horse stalls and the lights are now fluorescent fixtures and the floor has been covered with a layer of asphalt.

Home
The Horses | The Training | Farm History | For Sale | The B & B | Links
Jeff Morse ~ 236 Perry Peak Rd. ~ Richmond, Ma. 01254
413.698.3804 ~ Email:Green@Meads.com
©Jeff Morse ~ 2006